Organizers at Ravinia Festival gave music fans a gift Wednesday with the announcement of 10 additional shows for the Highland Park music venue’s shorter-than-normal summer season.
Tickets for the newly announced outdoor performances will go on sale at 9 a.m. Monday, June 21, at ravinia.org. They are:
• Counting Crows Thursday, Aug. 19
• Marie Osmond with special guest David Archuleta Wednesday, Aug. 25
• Allison Russell opens for Lake Street Dive Thursday, Aug. 26
• Lady A Friday, Sept. 3
• The Roots Saturday, Sept. 4
• John Legend with opener The War and Treaty Sunday and Monday, Sept. 5 and 6
• Max Weinberg’s Jukebox Sunday, Sept. 19
• Frank Orrall (of Thievery Corporation) Thursday, Sept. 23
• Ms. Lauryn Hill Saturday, Sept. 25
The announcement also included a few changes to the schedule, including the cancellation of Ziggy Marley’s Sept. 19 concert.
Pavilion seating for the first half of the season will be sold in socially distanced groupings of two and four seats. Guests in the South Lawn can purchase reserved and distanced seating for two, four or six people with a dedicated screen showing a live feed of all performances.
North Lawn seating will include spaced-out first-come, first-served admission limited by current health guidelines.
Pavilion seating will return to full capacity after Aug. 13.
Ravinia will follow current protocols from the CDC and local authorities; concertgoers should check ravinia.org/page/2021Policies for the most up-to-date guidelines and health protocols.